Monday, December 8, 2008

While I am thrilled the Lady Vols are practicing hard for the upcoming week of games, I am concerned with the number of accidents. Cain and Cait both minor injuries to their knees this week and Cain is just returning from a concussion. Then Bass runs into a player and has a concussion. Fuller is wearing some type of brace on her wrist and I am beginning to pray we get into the new year healthy. This seems to indicate that the ladies are going 90 to nothing in practice, but come on Ladies, save some for the games. That last game against GW was brutal and I hope everyone recovered from the physical play by the GW Ladies. Can't wait till Thursday when we play MTSU. Wish I was going , but it is a work night and I can't seem to find 10 hours of driving time. Oh Well, GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am also very concerned about the injuries, and hope they will stop. It seems like the Lady Vols have already had more than their share this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Hey girl, do you know if there's a way to tell/check how many views my blog has received? I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete