Friday, April 30, 2010

Off Topic but something to do while waiting for Lady Vols Basketball


Easter was a big event for me this year. I got to spend it with my youngest neice and her nephew, my great-nephew. Tre is a 4 year-old boy and wants to run all the time. I enjoyed his visit and I enjoyed driving him around to playgrounds, playdates and all type of activities. I never had children of my own because of a terrible choice in the man I married. That is long over, but I often reflect on the fact that I didn't get to have any children. Being with Tre reminds me of what it must feel like to have a son. He lives very far away and I don't get to see him very much but I hope that the time we do spend together means as much to him as it does to me. Love you little man.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend time with little Tre on Easter! He's one precious little boy!

    ReplyDelete