Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thank you Nikki


If I did not own you, the world’s most gentle creature, I don’t know how I’d manage to accomplish the things I do. If I didn't have Nikki to talk to I don't think I could keep my sanity.
Thank you Nikki for you caring personality; you are careful with every animal whether it’s 4 pounds or 124 pounds. There is not an aggressive bone in your body.

I have to smile with gratitude when we go out birding together and you stand quietly by as soon as I raise the binoculars to my eyes. You don't move or make a sound until I put them down. You wait for me while I take pictures and you never ever seem impatient or try to rush me while I strive for that perfect shot. Thank you, Nikki! You are a good girl.

No matter what you’re doing today, remember to thank your best friend, whether he’s waiting for you at the pet sitters, lying on the couch or hovering in the kitchen for some turkey. I know my Nikki makes me smile every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment