Thursday, June 10, 2010

Although I have never really agreed with all these "graduations" before that actual high school and college graduation, I wanted to send a shout out to my Great-nephew. Tre, who will be five in September, "graduated" from his pre-school. I don't remember the name of it, but it is a private academy in Orlando, FL. He was awarded the best academic student award and we, of course, are all proud of him. His mother will soon be graduating again too. She has 10 more weeks until she completes the Police Academy in Florida. She already has her college degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology. I am proud of all of my nieces, but today I am feeling very proud of Tre and his mom, Becca.

1 comment:

  1. Tre is ADORABLE! I know you're very proud because that's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete